Perrier activated (one month in Madrid and another month in Barcelona) the Perrier Van Barber Shop & Nails, a street marketing and sampling campaign. This Van went for two days a week to the hot & trendy spots of the two cities offering a free bottle of water + an original manicure or a shave for beards.
- Generate expectation around the initiative.
- Create brand experience and position Perrier as a refreshing and modern brand linking it to Barcelona/Madrid’s cultural agenda through KOL, influencers, bloggers and media.
- Achieve the highest media impacts possible and create interest around the action and, with this, generate more traffic and expectation.
- Get brand awareness in online and offline media.
- Different stories were created from the same source but targeting and personalizing contents for each type of media we wanted to reach (gourmet, lifestyle, agenda, music).
- A communication plan was designed in order to pitch interesting news every two weeks, approximately during the 5 months the action took place. This way, media kept interested in the story in a long term.
- Media & bloggers were invited to a brunch in Madrid, where they could enjoy Perrier water and live the full Perrier Van experience.
- Different VIP appointments were arranged with media & bloggers that couldn´t attend the launch of the campaign.
- One to one interviews were arranged at the Perrier Van with media and brand ambassadors.
- 42 press impacts
- 87,825€ investment return
- Press presentation and brunch with 20 attendees
- 5K bottles of water sampled