Presentation of the new and selective Jaume Casademont family of products, a genuine butchery range based on yesteryear flavors and made with the original recipe that inspired the Casademont more than six decades ago. The new line includes five recipes: Baked ham, Turkey breast, chorizo, salchichón and the brand’s insignia: fuet. With a taste, texture and flavour true to the old times, these products become a real tribute to the beginnings and values of Casademont.
- Place the new range of Jaume Casademont’s butchery within the product category of gourmet food.
- Introduce the new range of products as a clear commitment for its beginnings and tradition, rescuing recipes from the 60’s and the handmade elaboration in a small workshop.
- Offer a taste of these products to reinforce the taste, texture and aromas of the inlays from the old days.
- In May 2015, a presentation for media was organized in the restaurant “Pork… boig per tu”, in Barcelona; a restaurant with a gastronomic offer focused entirely on the pork.
- The company’s spokespeople introduced the new family of products by recreating a workshop and elaborating some products right at the moment, while explaining the quality of the meat, the original recipes, the handmade process and the cure of the products.
- Moreover, the chef prepared a tasting menu made with the products of Jaume Casademont’s new range.
- 14 media attended the presentation: agencies, general press, distribution magazines, lifestyle and bloggers.
- 22 impacts on general press, gastronomic websites, lifestyle and blogs.
- Great coverage on social networks: Twitter and Facebook.
- Total audience was over 9 million, plus 340,000 euros of ROI.