Due to the opening of Pierre & Vacances Group’s new complex in the Canary Islands, Arenalia arranged a press trip with national and international journalists to meet during 4 days the facilities, restaurants and activities of this complex of more than 120 hectares of land and 323 villas.
- Announce Pierre & Vacances new complex in Fuerteventura, the largest complex in the Canary Islands.
- Support the destination, Fuerteventura, like the idyllic holiday place especially heading towards winter season.
- Announce the wide range of possibilities for families, couples and groups of friends that offers the complex, either on the premises or nearby.
- Place Pierre & Vacances as an ally for the perfect vacations and announce its holiday formula.
- Invite the major key leisure and travel journalists, both general and supplement media as well as lifestyle magazines.
- Develop an activities agenda, in order for the guests to know the dining and leisure options that the complex offers, as well as the strengths points of the island.
- Partnership agreement with the Tourist Board.
- Develop press materials, together with leisure proposals and PV Fuerteventura content, both to hand over to the attending media as well as to those who couldn’t make it.
- The total impact in Spain resulted in an audience of 36,896,180 and a ROI value of 388,009€.
- A total of 20 UK, German and Spanish journalists attended the press trip, 5 of them Spanish media.