Gate28, Spain’s first dedicated no-win no-fee flight delay compensation claim company, was interested in launching and promoting the company in Spain and Portugal.
- To generate reputation and build brand awareness in Spain and Portugal
- To position Gate28 as Spain’s first dedicated no-win-no-fee flight delay compensation claim company
- To make sure that Spanish and Portuguese air passengers are aware of their rights
- Arenalia arranged a media meeting in Madrid with Spanish key general and financial media, travel trade, aviation media as well as Portuguese correspondents based in Spain to introduce them the company and Gate28 useful service. We also developed an interview campaign to boost Gate28 executive’s presence in the media achieving quality impacts.
- To reach new travelers and young people, a travel bloggers plan was developed with the most important travel influencers in Spain and Portugal to promote and publish useful information about Gate28 and its services for any kind of air traveler.
- 257 articles
- 170 million impressions
- €1.7 million ROI