Promote and value the Catalan Automotive Industry with the creation of a big event dedicated to the sector.
- Claim the importance of the automotive industry in the economical and industrial growth of Catalunya
- Boost the professional relations and increase the networking between the companies associated to CIAC and other stakeholders of the sector
- Strengthen CIAC’s position as a key company in the promotion of competitiveness of the automotive industry
- Highlight and reveal the company’s work since it was founded, three years ago
- Strengthen the relationship between CIAC and its associated members
- Arenalia planned a communication strategy focused in the celebration of the first Míting d’Auto (Automotive Meeting), an event that was designed to be known as the big automotive night in Catalunya, the first annual meeting that is exclusively intended to the Catalan automotive industry. Under the slogan “The engine is the industry”, the main intention of this event was to stablish an encounter point of the main automotive industry agents of Catalunya.
- Within the framework of the Míting d’Auto, Arenalia also created the CIAC Awards with the objective of claiming the excellence of all the sector’s companies that have contributed in positioning Catalunya as a European automotive reference.
- The event was conceptualized in two different main parts. The first part, was leaded by Raúl Rojas, a recognized international expert of the autonomous vehicle, who offered a speech around the future of the automotive industry. This part also included the CIAC Awards ceremony.
- The second part was based in a cocktail, which had the intention of encouraging the networking between all the attendants of the event, and in which a raffle also took place. Finally, Manel Fuentes, master of ceremonies of the event, surprised everyone with his Bruce Springsteen performance, interpreting the most popular songs of the American Star.
- A part from working in the conceptualization, strategy, organization and execution of the event, Arenalia also helped CIAC in the research of sponsors and in the definition of the basis, categories and jury of the CIAC Awards. The agency was also in charge of external communication and the internal communication with all the CIAC members, the spectators call to the event, and the selling of the tickets.
Date of the event:
- With the celebration of the Míting d’Auto, Catalunya hosted its first automotive night, a key event of an industry that represents the 7% of the Catalan GDP. Furthermore, it’s estimated that the automotive industry in Catalunya employs in a direct and indirect way around 90,000 people.
- The event counted with the assistance of over 250 people, and brought together the main agents of the automotive industry, some of the institutional authorities of the country, like Jordi Baiget, Counselor of Business and Knowledge of the Generalitat de Catalunya, and key business and automotive journalists.
- The sponsors of the event where: Seat, Nissan, Accenture, Ficosa, Huawei, Banc Sabadell and S&F.
October 6th, 2016