Pierre & Vacances, French quality serviced holiday apartments and villages worldwide, was celebrating its 10th anniversary in Spain.
- To promote and stimulate local tourism in Spanish resorts
- To introduce Pierre & Vacances resorts as an option for both long stays and weekends
- To stimulate sales in direct channel as Pierre & Vacances website
- To generate brand awareness in Spain
- Arenalia organized a media meeting in Madrid with Spanish key general, corporate and financial media, as well as tourism/travel trade media.
- The speakers took advantage of the great attendance and discussed new projects, company trajectory, new openings, development and international agreements.
- At the same time Arenalia carried out a strategic ambassador’s plan with lifestyle influencers suitable for the different Pierre Vacances Spanish territories. The influencers were able to visit and stay at any Pierre & Vacances resort they want with their families, friends and pets.
- 235 articles
- 180 million impressions
- €1.3 million ROI