Qatar Airways celebrated its 10th anniversary in Spain on November 26 of 2015. Qatar Airways wanted to highlight its bet for Spain and its continued and rapid evolution and growth in both, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Highlight the companies’ bet for Madrid and Barcelona
- Review and assessment of the 10 years of operations of Qatar Airways in Spain
- Promote Madrid and Barcelona as desired travel destinations and communicate Qatar Airways’ European expansion strategy
- Arenalia organized a media breakfast with general, trade and travel media at the Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid during the morning of November 26, 2015. Marimar Laveda and Jonathan Harding acted as spokespersons of the company in Spain and Europe and reviewed the 10 years of the company. The bet of Qatar Airways for Spain, the introduction of the B787 to the Madrid-Doha route, and the future expansion strategy of the company in Spain and Europe, were the main points of the presentation. During the evening, a Gala Dinner took place in the same location with the companies’ clients and some of the Spanish key journalists.
- Furthermore and in order to cover the lifestyle editors and bloggers, Arenalia prepared and sent special giveaways (Herschel bags with Qatar Airways gifts) to 10 TOP lifestyle editors and bloggers to strengthen the company’s relation with them.
- Media and influencers published about Qatar Airways 10th anniversary highlighting the key actions of the company since 2005 and its bet for Madrid and Barcelona, reaching an audience of 37.868.220 readers and a ROI value of 568.442 € ($625.286).