The corporate leaders of the tourism industry across the globe have promoted their own business school, JSF Travel & Tourism School, a school specialising in executive education for the travel and tourism industry that will get off the ground in 2017 with two top management programmes.
- To build awareness and reputation of the school in the tourism industry and among business leaders
- To create expectation and to generate excitement, credibility and enthusiasm towards this new school
- To achieve the active support of more international corporations and get students for the first two programmes
- Arenalia developed a presentation event that targeted, with one shot, both the media, the tourism industry and future students.
- With the support of its partners, JSF Travel & Tourism School hold a forum to discuss the main challenges faced by the travel and tourism industry. It took place in Madrid, where all the key tourism editors from key media are based, and had speakers such as Simón Pedro Barceló, Co-chairman of Barceló Group; Carmen Riu, Managing Director of RIU Hotels & Resorts; or Sabina Fluxá, Co-vice-president & CEO of Iberostar Hotels & Resorts.
- The forum was interesting not only for the key tourism players in Spain, but also for the media, who attended the forum, a press conference to explain the project and had the opportunity to interview key tourism managers in Spain.
- 150 representatives of the tourism industry
- 20 Journalists
- Over 50 articles (still getting further coverage)