Panasonic was interested in organizing an event with its global ambassador since 2010, the footballer Neymar JR. In this event the company wanted to highlight the concept of hyper reality that off the Panasonic 4K products.
- Built a strong relation between the hyper reality Panasonic 4K concept and the companies’ global ambassador Neymar JR
- Take profit of the assistance of Neymar Jr. to generate the maximum repercussion and visibility of the event and the company in the Spanish media
- The event was strategically divided in four different parts in order to achieve the main objectives of highlighting Panasonic’s 4K technology and of generating the maximum visibility of the brand.
- Mirko Scaletti, country manager of Panasonic for Spain and Portugal, leaded an informal presentation around the hyper reality concept of Panasonic’s 4K technology and the partnership between the company and Neymar Jr. After that and with the help of the master of ceremonies Bernat Soler, a TOP sports journalist in Catalunya, a technological and visual experience was displayed in front of media with Neymar Jr. as the main star. Once the experience ended, Neymar Jr. and Bernat Soler talked for 15 minutes in order to generate interesting and exclusive information for the media. Journalists also had the opportunity to do open questions to the footballer. Finally, Neymar Jr. played and chatted with some children, who had previously won a contest and the opportunity of meeting the footballer. Branding of Panasonic 4K had a lot of presence in order to appear in the images recorded by the TVs attending.
- Media published around the event and the footballer, reaching an audience of 326 million readers and a ROI value of €3,36 million