Skullcandy was introducing in the Spanish market, its new line of Wireless earphones. So we needed to present the product to media and influencers through a unique experience related to a cool and urban lifestyle, plus music.
- Launch the new Grind Wireless headphones
- Keep surprising media and influencers with original and unique events
- Increase brand’s notoriety between the relevant media in Spain
- Spread the brand’s essence and his # Wirelessfree
- Offer an unique experience of product testing
- Build a solid relationship with media & influencers
- For the Wireless Launch we partnered with the coolest record store in Barcelona, Discos Paradiso. This way we could offer a unique and interesting sound experience to our top tier media and influencers.
- To complement the evening launch, media were invited to try the new products while listening to their favorite vinyls at the record store. This way they could walk around checking new music without wires attached.
- We set up different branding around the store and displayed, showcased the product in different colorways, so the journalists could try them on the table or on their mobile devices and check the differences between each style.
- It was an open call between 4pm-8pm and as the media arrived they were welcome with drinks and appetizers. After that, we made the product presentation splitting by groups and discussed with media their questions and comments. Meanwhile they could test the headphones and earbuds with different types of music.
- We customized the studio in order to make visible Skullcandy’s essence and style in every corner.
- Guests not only had a nice experience but also could test the product in a professional condition and then, took it as a gift.
- 60 attendees (media and influencers)
- 20 media coverage
- 15 social media posts