Launch and presentation of the first Jägermeister´s online campaign in Spain: HUNT OR BE HUNTED, the first animated short film made with real tattoos on real skin. An absolutely innovative project that proves, one more time, the brand´s authenticity and ability to make their own way.
- Generate expectation and brand buzz through a genuine project linked to tattoo, art, creativity & urban culture.
- Get wide coverage in core and mainstream media.
- Increase awareness among relevant media in Spain and build a solid relationship with them.
- Transmit in a creative and emotional way, the brand´s essence and values.
- We created two Premier events, one in Madrid and one in Barcelona, so journalists, bloggers and influencers could see in exclusive, for first, time the first animated short film made with real tattoos.
- Ambos eventos se crearon en un entorno original y adecuado al producto, la marca y la historia: El primero fue en las sala de Cine Verdi de Madrid y al día siguiente en la sala de Cine Phenomena de Barcelona.
- Both events were created with an original and appropriate atmosphere in order to transmit the brand “universe”: The Premier in Madrid took place at Cines Verdi Madrid and the next day, in Barcelona, it took place at the theater Phenomena.
- At the event, there was also a photograph exhibition with the making-of, the tattooing sessions and the original storyboard.
- More than 200 attendees at Madrid´s Premier and more than 300 in Barcelona. Most of them were media, bloggers and influencers.
- More than 120 press clippings in mainstream and core media.
- Positive repercussion in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 42.009.731 in readership and more than 800.000 euros of ROI.